Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 15 SWDB

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Click on picture to add your post

FOR TODAY

June 15, 2015

Outside my window...

Rain, Rain, and more Rain,

I am thinking...

About how God is watering the garden

I am thankful...

God loves me enough to bless me with tomatoes and peppers.

In the kitchen...

Pizza rolls before church.

I am wearing...

Denim skirt and T-Shirt.

I am creating...

A mess, as usual.

I am going...

To church in a bit.

I am wondering...

If this rain pattern really will last till October.

I am reading...

Game of Thrones and Pride and Prejudice.

I am hoping...

My cat lets me sleep all night.

I am looking forward to...

This weekend.

I am learning

That the learning never does stop.

Around the house...

Getting ready for chuch.

I am pondering...

How GREAT HE really is.

A favorite quote for today...

Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway-

John Wayne

One of my favorite things...

Fresh Salsa

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Work, rest, chores, family.

A peek into my day...

My new business.
Click on picture for link.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 comment:

  1. God's watering the plants there too, huh? We got a sun yesterday, dry things out a little, but it's overcast again today. Lila Rose! I love their flexis! The ladybug is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.