Friday, September 29, 2017

Dear Sarah

Dear Sarah,

A new online friend of mine shared an awesome recipe and I just had to share with you and anyone coming by.  Renee over at There Is Beauty In Grace posted Pumpkin Soup & Cranberry Cornmeal Biscuits. It sounded so wonderful.  (These links have since been taken down, but do a google search and you'll find something similar).

I have done a similar recipe using Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash could also be used,  AND if you make your own bread bowls,  WOW!!!

Only thing I did different, was I used Heavy Cream instead of the milk, but use what you have.

Love you bunches,
MOM

P.S.  Since you know I make my own pumpkin spice seasoning, cuz I love to make a Sugar Scrub out of it, here is a link for that.  MIY Pumpkin Spice.

6 comments:

  1. I got button up , top left :-) tyty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool,ty for sharing the Pumpkin spice...
    hey are you on google hangouts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Posted a pic of my hair cut :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey :-) Have not talked to you in a few days. I hope all is well your way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well, thank you, just super busy putting out a few fires (not literal thankfully) but a few things popped up that needed my undivided and immediate attention!

      Delete
    2. Hope all is well...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.