Wednesday, September 13, 2017

SWDB 9/13/17


Link up link

For Today
September 13, 2017

Looking out my window

I confess, this was taken in August, but it's so beautiful, and 
I really needed a rainbow today.



I am thinking
Way too much going on up there to share, 
need to do a brain dump.

I am thankful
That our oldest grandson got out of Irma's path and his family was able to return safely and only to have downed limbs, and fence panels to deal with-well that and no electricity. 


One of my favorite things
Some days just showing up is half the battle.

I am creating
Memories, always and forever, moment by moment, one hug, one kiss,
one smile, one tear at a time.

Oh, and these...


I am wearing
What I chose to dress myself in, I'm an adult, I can wear what I want.

Sorry for the "snarky" coming through, 
I'm wearing work out clothes because they 
are comfortable, and I liked the color.

I am listening to
A playlist on spotify (I just downloaded the app to listen to it)
created by Ashley @ashley.beaudin
who has started a movement called #theimperfectboss on IG.

These young women are fantastic, they are campaigning to celebrate your imperfections.
I'm humbled by their honesty, and as a mother and grandmother just want to wrap each one in my arms and say "How very brave you are"! 

I am hoping
That the heart of what these young women are revealing catches on, being real, being open, embracing each other "warts and all" as my generation says.  We need to realize that imperfect should be "I'm Perfect just as I am" and impossible should be "I'm Possible" (Audrey Hepburn).

I am learning
That being 50 does not have to mean I can't learn new things, it's just a stepping stone in a wonderful journey.  AND that I can listen to at least some of this newer music, truth be told, I'm enjoying it!

In my kitchen
Getting ready for a weekend of primitive (pre-1840) camping, IOW unplugging!

In my garden

Board room
My new favorite product
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/444449056961919022/
Yes, I'm in Direct Sales, yes I'm sharing a product I sell, I'd love your feedback
on this one, no purchase necessary. 

From the Office

Yes, sometimes my office is my bathroom.  
Learning how to post and share how-to's for my home based business.  
I guess it's true, "You're never too old to learn something new"!

Post Script
Guidelines for SWDB

Shared Quote
No automatic alt text available.


Closing Notes
You are enough, God does not call the equipped, He equips the called, 
just be you.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 comment:

  1. Hello :-) New follower here ,I found you over at thesimplewoman, I enjoyed your day book and photos...

    Blesings Renee @ https://thereisbeautyingrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.