Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/30/12 Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY October 30, 2012

Outside my window... Sunshine and Longhorns

I am thinking... I'd rather be gardening.

I am thankful... I'm in NE Texas.

In the kitchen... Scrounging for lunch.

I am wearing... Jeans, t-shirt, jacket.

I am creating... Mess after mess, not really, I'm just making and gathering a few staples like home made deodorant and master mix (Bisquick).

I am going... Stir crazy, I really need to get out.

I am wondering... If I'll have any more Bell Peppers to bring in this year.

I am reading... The Bible, I haven't started a new "other" book yet.

I am hoping... To fix some sort of cover for my peppers to weather the winter.

I am looking forward to... Some me time.

I am learning... Patience, I'm not doing very well.

Around the house... Project that need finishing.

I am pondering... Lots of things, I've decided I have ADD, or ADHD, AND CDO (same as OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should  be).

A favorite quote for today...  "SO"  this is from Madea's Big Happy Family, the bible according to Madea, when someone does something to you, you get them back and then say "SO", because the Bible says "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so".  Now I know that's not what it means, but it does make me chuckle and God knows we could all use a chuckle and some serious lightening up.

One of my favorite things...  Warm socks.  I mean, fuzzy, ugly, goes to the knee, no shoe is gonna fit over these, make your feet sweat, socks.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...  Gather supplies to make another batch of laundry detergent.

A peek into my day...

This is Mrs. Pippens, she currently resides in the pasture (not ours) behind our house, her owners live down the road.  We have nicknamed her TOUCHDOWN, can you tell why?  I'm sorry I could not get closer, I'm just not brave enough to go into the pasture when there are more than Longhorn nearby and I may have to jump the fence, which is barbed wire.

Taylor Swift (on the left) and one of her friends were nearby and did not really look up to a visitor in the pasture, so I took the pictures on my phone from my side of the fence.


Some of the others hanging out in the pasture are Reba, Boot Scoot Boogie, Miranda (who was 2" short of having the longest horns at a show 2 years ago), Loretta Lynn, Cowboy Cassinova, Fancy, Lady Antebellum, can you see the theme here?  I used to go out and have coffee with some pretty impressive names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.