Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TOTAL COMPUTER OVERHAUL Finale



I was unable to finish this Friday due to having to make a cake for a friend of my son's.  Yesterday was a catch up day, but that can be a good thing, we had plenty of time to finish up.  I honestly did not finish, I still need to back up files, but the laundry is caught up and the kitchen is presentable, even after Sunday's football games and a day of my husband cooking!!!




I hope that you were able to at least get a good start on backing up your files and pictures.  We have had computers crash that had tons of family pictures on them, those pictures are gone, no negatives to take to Wal-Mart and have copies made.  I recommend putting pictures on a flash drive so you can keep adding to it.  You can also use an online account to store your pictures, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and Photo Bucket are good places to start.  If you work from your computer you may want to check out a place like Mozy or Go to My PC, to back up and/or access your files anytime from any computer.

Now that you have your computer backed up, now you can start on that office, or office "area".  My office area is where ever my laptop happens to be, right now it is the couch.  HERE is a great place to start.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation indeed.Thank you Valerie Neal.Wish you all the very best.

    Cheers!!!
    Send gifts to India,Value Money|Exclusive Valentine Specials 4 UR Beloved

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAHA! Losing pics is just what I wrote about in response to your group post. Great minds think alike.

    Just an FYI, I have been looking at carbonite.com to back up everything as an extra measure, because I store business data here. Might be something for others to look at as well.
    ~L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.