Friday, December 18, 2009

A Gift from a Friend

My friend Leslie Valeska over at Journey To Simplicity (don't we all need one of those) has a gift for you. Leslie has been spending time lately organizing and simplifying her life, her time, her family, and her home.

She started a group a while back on Yahoo called Total Home Overhaul, and she has been doing just that. The group is a quiet one, I may still have the link on my page here, if not leave me a comment and I'll email you. We don't talk a lot about organizing, nor do we send out tons of information, even though there are some AWESOME tips there, so if that is what you are looking for this may not be for you. However, if you are tired of gathering information, I mean let's face it we all have tons of books, boxes, storage bins, organizers, and on and on and on, but we never DO anything with them, and f you are just looking for others trying to get it together and then keep it together and are willing to help you along the way, look no further you just found it.

Well, Leslie has done it yet again, see my post on her book Gift Giving From the Heart, she is sharing something she made to simplify her life and ours. She has made 28 pages of Workbox
tags and is giving them to all of us, just for asking.
The system will be akin to Sue Patrick’s Workbox System. Now this is the first I have heard of this, but I am on my way over to check this out. Stop by Leslie's, read her honest post, which is all I expect from her-honesty, enter your email for your tags, and if you have never heard of Sue Patrick's Workbox System, check that out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.