Wednesday, August 23, 2017

SWD 8-24-17

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For Today
August 24, 2017

Looking out my window

I am thinking
That with all the rain we have had this spring and summer, 
we very well could not only actually have a fall,
but a very beautiful one.



I am thankful,
for all the blessings bestowed upon me,
but mostly for my husband, who is also my best friend.

One of my favorite things
cool, crisp days.

I am creating
a stock pile of things to take to our local Farmer's Market.




I am wearing
work out clothes.

I am watching 
When Calls the Heart.

I am hoping
To be able to find a good supply of Arkansas Black Apples,
to make pie filling and apple butter with.

I am learning
How to use the fancy stitching on my new sewing machine.

In my kitchen
A tad bit of a mess right now, it'll be there when I get to it.

In my garden
Just some flowers and herbs in pots.

Shared Quote


A moment from my day
Taken this past weekend at the wedding of one
of our daughters.

Closing Notes
May the Lord bless and keep you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.