Thursday, December 10, 2009

Product Review Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil


Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

*

So, I have been stumped on this one. Before I requested the product to review, I had run across several recipes using coconut oil, now I cannot find one. I must admit I was a tad bit afraid to try it, having had problems with coconut before. The smell makes me sick to my stomach, so I thought at least my family could try it. We received our bottle, it was in solid form as it is cold out now, and I sniffed it, no odor!!! I even tasted it, yep tasted it, no problems there, dinner stayed down. Eating coconut in the past has caused things to come back up. I let it sit for a while trying to decide just what to try first, I had an idea. I had been doing dishes all day and my hands were dry and cracked, so I smeared some of the oil on my hand, WONDERFUL. I loved it, and I did not have to re-apply it again that night, or the next morning. I will be keeping some of this by my sink, and I am guessing by my bed for cold winter nights when my hands look like they belong to an 80 year old woman, not a 43 year old woman. This will come in handy in the spring and summer too as we are big time avid gardeners around here (www.rocksinmygarden.blogspot.com & www.valeriesgardenblog.com). I will be using this product and am currently looking for home made lotion recipes, as well as cooking uses for it.

*
I will be posting more on this as I use it, so check back often or subscribe to my blog in email, it should automatically let you know when I update. Here is a video about the company and it's product.


For more about the company and an offer for a free book and some legal info, read on.
Tropical Traditions also has a Referral Program, so if you place an order with them as a first-time customer, please select “Referred by a friend” and in the box that says “How did you hear of us?” enter my sponsor ID number… 5723870. By telling Tropical Traditions that I referred you, you will receive a complimentary copy of the book Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy with your first order! This book is filled with testimonies and research showing how healthy coconut oil is, and it also includes over 85 recipes showing how one can incorporate coconut into their diet.

Here are some easy to use directions for your referrals:

1. Add the items you would like to purchase from the order form linked to Tropical Traditions. Visit www.healthybuyersclub.com/orderform.cfm

2. You'll be directed to the Order Form at the Tropical Traditions/Healthy Buyers Club website. You do not have to be a member or purchase a membership to buy from Tropical Traditions. Membership in the Healthy Buyers Club allows you to purchase in bulk amount at club member discounts if you choose to join. If you choose not to purchase a membership to the Healthy Buyers Club please order under the heading “Retail Sale Items”. This will enable you to purchase less than case amounts of any of the individual items without a membership.

3. Select the items you would like to purchase.

4. When you are ready to check out please click on the "Continue'' link which will take you to your shopping cart.

5. Review your order and then click on the "Check Out" button from your shopping cart.

6. Fill in your account information as directed. In the box: "How did you hear of us?'' you must select: "Referred by a friend'' on the drop down arrow. When you make this selection, a box for your sponsor's User ID number should appear if you are a first time customer.

7. Enter your sponsor's User ID number 5723870.

8. To complete your order click on "Save and Proceed to Checkout" at the bottom of this page and follow the instructions through the checkout process. You will receive an order number when you have successfully placed your order.

By following these steps, you will receive a complimentary copy of the book Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy. Your sponsor will receive a coupon for a complimentary gift to redeem on their next order. You may view the current complimentary gift being offered here: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com//referral_program.htm

Those with additional questions about taking advantage of the referral program when creating their new account may email us using this link: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/customerservice.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.